We have proven ourselves as a prominent manufacturer and exporter of a broad gamut of Tubular Batteries Charger. These chargers are known among the clients for continuous operations with constant input power supply of 230 V AC. Our offered range of Tubular Batteries Charger is made using optimum quality components that make it possible to be used in extreme tropical conditions. These chargers are acclaimed by the clients for their easy connections and controls.
- DC Voltmeter to read output DC voltage
- DC Ammeter to read DC charging current
Indication by L.E.D
- Mains ON
- Short circuit
- Dynamo ON
- Over current protection by internal current loop;
- Series choke to convert high pulsating current to continuous current which increase the life of the battery
- Input and output fuses to protect against short circuit.
- Internal current cut off to protect against short circuits. The same can be reset by means of a ON/OF F switch
- Voltage control by volts adjustment pot by which the voltage of the battery charger can be adjusted
- Current adjustment Pot by which charging current can be adjuste
- Mains ON and OFF switch
Dynamo inter lock to cut off the charger or to charge the battery both by charger and dynamo. This facility is required only in case of D.G. sets.
- Input Supply: 230 + 10%V50 Hz AC Supply
- Output Volts: 12V, 24V, 48V or 110 or 220 V. D.C. or multiple output
- Output Current: 6A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 30A, 55Amps
- Over Current Limit: 90% to 110%
- Short Circuit Current Cut-off: 150% to 200%
- Current Control: Auto change over from Boost to float or vice versa depending up on the battery condition.
- Ambient Temperature: 0-50° Celsius.