With the continuous support of our professionals, we are engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Automatic Voltage Regulator Control panel. These control panels are used to maintain constant voltage against load variations. The offered range of Automatic Voltage Regulator Control panel can be able to manage the order of 100 Amps to 500 Amps in case of higher rating generators depending upon the need of the clients. These control panels are used to maintain the constant flow of current even in harsh conditions.
Drawn from the alternator terminal directly or through step
down transformer and power depends on the field rating.
D.C. Voltage 30V/50V/75V/125V/200V/300V.
D.C. Amps 400/300/150/75.
8% on the nominal voltage.
415 V/3.3 KV/6.6 KV/11 KV
Voltage build up
By a Battery source through a build up contactor with
- Under / Over Voltage Protection
- Under / Over Frequency Protection
- Over Excitation Protection incorporated in the control circuit of PCB.
- Full wave half controlled thyristor bridge of suitable capacity with cooling arrangement by a blower motor, will be incorporated in this Excitation panel.
- Fast acting semi conductor fuses will be used in series with the power thyristor and diodes.
- An electronic circuit required to control the triggering angle of the thyristor to give the appropriate output with respect to the load variations will be fabricated in a single printed board. 2 Nos. of this type will be used and out of this 1 No. will be in circuit and the other will be an stand by. In case of the failure of the running PCB, the other PCB can be used by using the change over Switch.
- Instruments like voltmeter to read the the excitation field voltage. Ammeter to read the excitation field current and an AC Voltmeter with selector switch to read the Alternator Terminal Voltage.
- Audio and Visual Alarm circuit will be incorporated for following : Over / Under Voltage, Under Frequency, Healthy Battery Supply and Battery Low.
- Incoming MCCB of suitable capacity will be used to protect against short circuit, over load and can also be used for isolation.